[Wylug-discuss] Future meetings.........

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Tue Sep 13 15:37:40 BST 2005

Jim Jackson wrote:
> We have had a long standing offer of a talk for October from a US outfit
> Coraid Inc.
>  http://www.coraid.com/
[...]
> The talk is on "EtherDrive - open source network storage" is also a bit
> esoteric, and I'm wondering whether it's worth them hanging on in the UK
> and coming north for a meeting where we might not make an audience of 20.

I met the Coraid people last year.

The appeal of this talk will be much more specific (commerical) than a
LUG meeting is likely to attend, but it's very worth seeing their
product if you have a cheap, fast, scalable storage requirement.

(i.e. get them in, but see if Leeds' Business Link knows of other
companies who would also want to see this product and come to the meeting).

-a