[WYLUG-discuss] Need a Linux-compatible modem

Mike Goodman mike at jazzitis.uklinux.net
Tue Apr 4 10:30:24 BST 2006

> I have a few 56K external modems going spare - you're welcome to one
> of those. To collect from Wetherby.
>
> Regards, Martin

I'd like to take you up on that kind offer, Martin, Wetherby being about
the nearest and won't be much of a detour on my travels over the next
couple of days. Please let me have a phone number and address. Email
off-list or give me a call, 0845 890 0454 or (more likely to get me
first time) 07743 825093.

> Name and shame please :-)

Tempting!! But as it was down to either a mistake or slackness by one
person, it seems a tad vindictive to mention the company and I certainly
wouldn't point a public finger at an individual.

Thanks for the offers, all.

Mike
--
"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and
when it is bad, it is better than nothing."