[Wylug-discuss] seeking developers with UNIX/LINUX skills based in or around W Yorks

aql adam.beaumont at uk.aql.com
Tue Apr 11 21:53:44 BST 2006

Hi Folks,

Forgive the posting (we did ask first!) - our company - aql.com are
a mobile and land telephony provider - there's some info about us
here :

http://aql.com/documents/news/about_aql.pdf

We have opportunities for systems developers/admins with Linux
and sql skills.  Plenty of early responsibility and the opportunity to
get immersed in telephony and mobile messaging infrastructure,
working as part of a small, friendly team in our trendy city centre
office.

Salary commensurate with experience.

Interested? Please send your cv's and a quick email to
jobs at uk.aql.com - Please put linux in the subject line so we will
pick it up quickly!

thanks in advance

Adam Beaumont