[Wylug-discuss] CMS/Blog - Any recommendations?

David Desrosiers daviddes at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 3 13:23:28 BST 2006

> > Wordpress?
>
> First stop for any blog, _always_ wordpress.

        And let's not forget WordCamp 2006, the official WordPress
conference!

        http://photomatt.net/2006/07/09/wordcamp/

        I've been using Wordpress for a few years now, and I absolutely
love it. Its admin features are supreme, and its easy to import from other
systems. I imported over 6 years of Advogato.org diary entries of mine
into Wordpress "mostly" seamlessly. Highly recommended.

David A. Desrosiers
Linux on Power Developer Program Manager
daviddes at us.ibm.com