[Wylug-discuss] The UNIX Haters Handbook...

Jim Jackson jj at franjam.org.uk
Mon Aug 14 18:14:21 BST 2006

I'd not come across this before, but for people interested in UNIX history
this is an interesting read. It's available on line as a PDF download -
all 300 odd pages, and I use the word odd advisedly...

http://research.microsoft.com/~daniel/unix-haters.html

I make no comment about the host site, or the fact that another of the
main editors works for Apple - somewhat ironically given Apple's
conversion to Unix. But the book was published in 1994.

It has an interesting Anti-Forward by Ritchie.

Jim