[Wylug-discuss] Mail Clients

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 10:38:20 GMT 2006

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006, James Holden wrote:

> All,
>
> A few meetings back, some people talked about what mail clients they use.
>
> Whilst archiving some old list mail, I had a quick look at what people are
> using...
>
>      4 Opera M2
>      9 Mozilla
>     10 SquirrelMail
>     20 Gnus
>     34 slrn
>     36 Internet Messaging Program
>    232 Thunderbird
>    308 Mutt
>    417 KMail
>
> KMail, is the most popular, but I was quite surprised to see Mutt above
> Thunderbird.

That list must be wrong, because of mail clients that don't report.  I know
I've been using pine on this list (bar a couple of tickles of thunderbird and
evolution).

jh

--
"I happen to feel that the degree of a person's intelligence is directly
  reflected by the number of conflicting attitudes she can bring to bear on the