[Wylug-discuss] Mail Clients

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 12:41:37 GMT 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-01 at 12:35 +0000, James Holden wrote:
> Whilst archiving some old list mail, I had a quick look at what people are
> using...

[Figures snipped]

I presume thats messages sent per MUA
Any chance you could rerun that but count senders rather than messages -
so if we had one very very keen KMail user that had sent 417 messages
they would now only score one.

BTW I know I don't post excessively to the lists, but I am a little
surprised that there are no hits for Evolution - that puts a X-Mailer
header in as well as some others.

	Nigel.