[Wylug-discuss] KDE

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Mon Jan 2 17:31:44 GMT 2006

As a (not entirely satisfied) Gnome user I found the following article
on KDE to be informative and interesting.  It told me things I genuinely
didn't know about KDE and highlights specific features, some of which
genuinely sound useful:

  http://www.terra.es/personal/diegocg/kde/

It hasn't persuaded me to switch (I've tried it before and never been
entirely satisfied), but if the next time I make a serious effort to get
Gnome how I'd like it fails then I'd be prepared to give it a go.

Also, I'd be very interested in actually seeing a demonstration of these
kind of things.  Is there a KDE power user on this list who'd be
prepared to do a show and tell at a feature Wylug meeting?

Oh, and happy new flame-war, um ... I mean year, to all Wyluggers!

Smylers
--
May God bless us with enough foolishness to believe that we can make a
difference in this world, so that we can do what others claim cannot be done.