[Wylug-discuss] Monitor up for grabs

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Tue Jan 3 11:55:39 GMT 2006

I've finally upgraded the home stuff to use a LCD panel, so have a
monitor going spare.

If anyone is interested in relieving me of a Hansol 710D monitor, which
is 5 or 6 years old, 1600x1200 capable (just), in pretty good condition
(possibly losing convergence on the far right, although this may be
fixable by rejigging the settings), then drop me a line.

I can bring the thing in to a WYLUG or YLUG meeting.

No price - I mainly want to avoid a working monitor either rotting or
getting junked.  Making a contribution to FFII or a worth charity would
be nice.

	Nigel.