[Wylug-discuss] Monitor up for grabs

Mischa Oliver Altmann een2moa at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Jan 3 19:10:25 GMT 2006

Hello from snowy Austria,

> I've finally upgraded the home stuff to use a LCD panel, so have a
> monitor going spare.

would you like to say which one?
(respond privately if you feel that's OT)

> If anyone is interested in relieving me of a Hansol 710D monitor,
[...]
> No price - I mainly want to avoid a working monitor either rotting or
> getting junked.

Most of you probably know, but there's a mailing list called freecycle
for the Leeds area where people offer any unwanted but useable stuff
for free (generally to be picked up from your home):

ciao,
  mischa

--
Mischa Oliver Altmann