[Wylug-discuss] KDE

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Tue Jan 3 23:08:11 GMT 2006

Dan Walker writes:

> On Monday 02 Jan 2006 17:55, Anne Wilson wrote:
>
> > KDE is so big and so powerful that I seriously doubt if anyone here
> > can do justice to all of it.  Perhaps it would be possible for
> > someone to produce a laptop with a recent kde installed, for a
> > collaborative demo?
>
> I have a laptop with Kubuntu Breezy on it, which is KDE 3.4.3. I'm
> happy to demo any features people want to ask about,

Great!

> I won't have time to prepare much before then, so it'd be Q&A.

Unfortunately I can't actually make it to next week's meeting, so from
an entirely selfish point of view I'd rather you were scheduled for
February; that would also give you some prep time.  But given Dave
Fisher's recent announcement I can also see that next week might be
better for Wylug as a whole ...

Smylers
--
May God bless us with enough foolishness to believe that we can make a
difference in this world, so that we can do what others claim cannot be done.