[Wylug-discuss] Sound Recordings

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Mon Jan 30 14:01:03 GMT 2006

Richard,

That's all a really good effort :-) Perhaps we could consider it for
WYLUG meetings at some point in the future.

Just a couple of points though...

 - What's a .cdr file? What can you use to burn them to disc?
 - Why not distribute .ogg files? This would:
   * Save disc space and bandwidth.
   * Enable users to put the audio where they're most comfortable
     with listening to it.

Regards,

james