[Wylug-discuss] LUG Radio Live

bytey bytey at bytey.co.uk
Mon Jul 10 15:40:13 BST 2006

Hey,

I'll be heading down to Lug Radio Live in a couple of weeks time and
wondering if anyone else from Wylug is going down? I'm heading out on
the Saturday and coming back sometime Sunday evening.  If anyone else is
going down and wants to car share to save on costs or you are going down
and but have made other travel arrangements but fancy a chat and a beer
while down at the event with another local get in touch.  Currently I am
the only person I know going down so I have 3 spare seats going in the
car, which seems like a bit of a waste atm.

I live in Bradford so it would not be any trouble for me to pick anyone
that's in Bradford / Leeds area up for the trip.

I'll be staying in the event hotel so if you do see me around be sure to
say Hi.

Cheers

Wayne
bytey at bytey.co.uk