[Wylug-discuss] LUG Radio Live

bytey bytey at bytey.co.uk
Mon Jul 10 16:54:38 BST 2006

Hey Mark,

Alas I have still to make it to a meeting:/ Work generally gets in the
way.  If you drop me a email, driving down convoy sounds like a plan, I
think from memory we are in the same hotel as well.  At least I will
know someone going then!

Anyone else going?

Wayne

bytey at bytey.co.uk
Linux: works hard, plays harder

<snip>
Hi Wayne

I will be going down to LUG Radio Sat to Sun, thanks for the offer of a
lift, but I'll have to pick up my wife and daughter up on the way back
through Huddersfield, so I will have to take my own car. However, no
reason why we cannot meet up. I'll be staying at the Quality Hotel. How
about the WYLUG convey! I'll be at the WYLUG meeting tonight if your
going, perhaps we could see if anyone else is going then.

Mark Spink
</snip>