[Wylug-discuss] LUG Radio Live

Rob Speed rob at robspeed.net
Mon Jul 17 16:00:10 BST 2006

It wasn't cancelled.
I've been rather busy of late, it's probably because the lads
hadn't heard from me.

At the moment it might be a 12 seater due to the lack of numbers
contacting me directly.

If people are wanting a lift down on the Saturday, and back again on the
Sunday (leaving you to sort your own floorspace/park bench/girl\boy to
pull in a local nightclub/hotel for the night) then let me know at
lugradio2006 at robspeed.net.

Ta !
R.