[Wylug-discuss] LUG Radio Live

Darran Rimron darran at xalior.com
Mon Jul 10 18:15:19 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-07-10 at 16:55 +0100, bytey wrote:

> Anyone else going?

If I didn't go I'd get lynched!  :D

I'm down from Friday Night until Monday Morning, for setup and bonus
beer-drinking with the crew and backroom boys but I am staying in the
Quality Chinn and running "The Chin Room" for the lightening talks on
some of Sunday afternoon, I'm also providing the IP at venue for any
exhibitors who need it, etc.... :)

There may well be a few people needing lifts as the free coach that was
going to run from Leeds to Wolves has now been cancelled....  :(

-Dx
 (aka Xalior, Official LUGRadio Sysadmin Ninja)