[Wylug-discuss] Syllabus booking utility

Dave Brotherstone davegb at pobox.com
Wed Jul 26 06:52:48 BST 2006

Hi,
  I'm just wondering whether anyone knows of any open source
"syllabus" booking software?  We're booking lecturers to speak each
Thursday, so need to track what stage each booking is at (sent
invitation, confirmed, cancelled, chased etc), and to mail-merge the
letters etc that go out to the lecturer.  It's obviously reasonably
trivial to write, but I was hoping there was something I could use as
a start point.

I've search sourceforge and google, and drawn a blank, apart from the
odd web-calendar app that may serve as a start point.

Cheers,

Dave