No subject

Wed May 17 09:49:02 BST 2006

point, plus a wireless card for the laptop. Will the 9106 work in this
capacity or can someone recommend a better alternative. I like the fact
that USR have Linux as one of the options for system requirements and it
includes a PCMCIA NIC. Plus I've always used USR modems for dial-up access
in the past.

Regards, Martin
[1]
http://list.wylug.org.uk/pipermail/wylug-discuss/2004-October/004026.html
--
martin at dbg400.net  AIM/Gaim: DBG400dotNet  http://www.dbg400.net   /"\
DBG/400 - AS/400 & iSeries Open Source/Free Software utilities     \ /