[Wylug-discuss] ADSL migration

lee at leeevans.org lee at leeevans.org
Thu May 11 17:35:08 BST 2006

Just thought I'd back James up a bit - I've been a plusnet customer for
about 7 months and have been absolutely chuffed at all times - only one
outage of note about which I was adequately forewarned.

On the occasions I have had need to contact the staff [support or
otherwise] they've been very helpful. I also think the online support
database & issue tracker is is one of the easiest and most useful systems
of it's kind that I've come across.

I've recommended them to numerous people [I should remember to tell them
to put me down for credit!] and all are equally happy with the service.

I'm on broadband premier, and I download my fair share of [legitimate, of
course] video, music and software files. I've never checked my usage once
but I've never had any kind of reprimand or need to pay extra. I beleive
it's about 15GB included as standard [which is, infact, rather a lot] It's
£21.99 a month and includes a static IP & they also do the reverse DNS
someone else mentioned earlier.

Regards
Lee