[Wylug-discuss] Seeking Advice: Quality Mobile Sound Recording

Gareth Eason bigbro at skynet.ie
Tue Nov 28 13:58:59 GMT 2006

Dave Fisher wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone have any experience of professional (or semi-professional)
> mobile sound recording?
[snip]

	Hi,

	What do you want to use it for? What type of recording are you doing?
What kind of microphones / instruments / audio are you hoping to connect
in and capture? What is your target media? CD? weblog? podcast?

	What you should and should not purchase depends almost totally on what
you're trying to achieve. Do let me know and if I can help I will.

	Best regards,
	-->Gar