[Wylug-discuss] Social Meeting Tomorrow (Monday 2nd April)

Dave Fisher wylug-discuss at davefisher.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 13:57:01 BST 2007

On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 01:32:28PM +0100, Andrew Clark wrote:
> Hi, I am new to Leeds and have just found out about the Linux User Group
> and am interested in attending.
>
> I just wondered what the meeting was about tomorrow, beyond Video
> Editing which I am not really interested in.
>
> Andrew

Dear Andrew,

Tomorrow's meeting is not about anything in particular, it's
really nothing more than an opportunity to have a drink and a chat with
other Linux enthusiasts in the area.

Dave

P.S. Please don't post this sort of question to the Wylug-announce list
in future.  That list is just for *announcements* ;-)

If you have a query about a particular announcement's content, it's
probably best to send that to wylug-discuss (as I have done here).