[Wylug-discuss] Tonight's Video Meeting

Dave Fisher wylug-discuss at davefisher.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 16:10:00 BST 2007

A last minute appeal:

It might be handy if some of the people who are specifically coming to
tonight's meeting for the video group (rather than the social) could
bring laptops with them.

Ideally, those laptops would have some of the well-known audio/video
editors and associated tools.

If you are up for that, give me a ring on 0113 234 4611 (any time up to
about 6.20 pm), so that we can co-ordinate (e.g. avoid many people
bringing cinelerra and no-one bringing kino or kdenlive).

Please feel free to bring cameras, mics etc if you feel like it.

Dave