[Wylug-discuss] Freelance PHP pogrammer/developer needed - CSS handy, too

Mike Goodman mike.goodman at zen.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 11:34:18 BST 2007

Hi, Folks,

I need someone to help me with a couple of web sites. PHP form validation required on one, with a bit of CSS redesign. The other needs a login page along with a download using fpdf, then possibly some more tweaking. Just a little bit of work for now, probably half a day to a day, more to follow. The current need is very urgent.

Please give me a bell on 07743 825093 - mobile, easiest at the moment - or at the office, 01924 918284.

TIA.

Mike