[Wylug-discuss] This weeks social

Chris Street chris at chris-street.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 16 02:13:46 BST 2007

Hello all.

I would just like to say thankyou for the social this week at the
Victoria. My first trip down and I would like to extend my thanks to
all, in particular Eric and Wills who made me welcome. I hopefully will
be attending further meets and talks etc and will come to know more of
the regulars.

As an aside I'm cleaning out some older boxes (to make room for newer
shinier junk naturally) and would put them up for grabs. There are two
Sparc5's and a Sparc4 pizza boxes, assorted ram from 128-192Mb fitted
and drives, plus a clutch of framebuffers, network and SCSI cards, a
keyboard and a 19" VDU. If anyone wants they are more than welcome, can
drop off around the Leeds area if people want.

Chris.