[Wylug-discuss] Christmas / 10th Birthday Meal - 10/12/2007

Nick Moulsdale nick at ebi.co.uk
Tue Dec 4 11:58:53 GMT 2007

Sorry but what date?

My vote is for the Spice quarter!

------------------------------------
EBI Manufacturing Co Ltd
N G Moulsdale
Group Finance and IT Director
nick at ebi.co.uk
Sandhill House
82 Meanwood Road
Leeds LS7 2RE
tel: 0113 243 2448
fax: 0113 243 0504
mobile: 07831-555545
------------------------------------

NOTE: The information contained in this Email is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may also be privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it. No warranties or assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of this e-mail and any attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from it.

EBI Manufacturing Co Ltd
82 Meanwood Road,
Leeds, LS7 2RE, UK

Co No 1447807