[Wylug-discuss] ipods

Noah Slater nslater at bytesexual.org
Wed Dec 5 12:28:49 GMT 2007

On 05/12/2007, ALLEN, David <David.ALLEN at eur.crowncork.com> wrote:
> Has anyone any experience with Ipods and Linux?

Yes, and I've had no problems. There is a commonly available iPod
library that many popular music players (such as Amarok and Rhythmbox)
can use.

By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your employer, to
release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all
NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap,
clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete
and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered
into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns,
in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges.
You further represent that you have the authority to release me from
any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman