[Wylug-discuss] Christmas / 10th Birthday Meal

James Holden wylug at jamesholden.net
Mon Dec 10 10:31:59 GMT 2007

Hi All,

The general consensus seems to be that we go to Spice Quarter.

I've not booked because they require a steep deposit and I don't think
they'll have any problems with accomodating a dozen or so people on a
Monday so early in December.

It's in the Electric Press building by Millennium square. The meal with
be 17.95 per head.

We'll all head down en-mass after the meeting, but if there are any
stragglers who don't know where it is, they can call me on 07989 702968.

Cheers,

James