[Wylug-discuss] Embedded linux graduate vacancy, and eeePC

Graham Whaley Graham.Whaley at imgtec.com
Wed Dec 12 15:28:40 GMT 2007

I'll start off with the fun bit - we've ordered an eeePC for evaluation
at work, so I am hoping to get to play with one over the whole of the
xmas break, but I suspect my boss will grab it first.  I should get to
give it a good workout early next year.

Now the more business part:

We have just posted a vacancy in Embedded Linux work for a graduate in
central Leeds at

http://www.imgtec.com/Careers/Vacancies/Details/index.asp?ID=127

 References straight to me are fine.  If anybody needs any more details
then you can post me questions as well.
 We make our own multi-threaded processor (the one running most of the
DAB radios you find in the high street), and do our own compiler, OS and
driver ports, including all parts of Linux.  This position is definitely
heavily Linux based.

  Thanks,

	Graham

-