[Wylug-discuss] proposed wylug talk topics

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Fri Feb 2 12:56:45 GMT 2007

Hi everyone,

I'd like to do a talk (or talks) for WYLUG.  I've got a few things in
mind I'd be happy to do and thought I'd test the water a bit first.

Anyone have any particular interest in any of the the following topics?
Anything you might not think is appropriate?  What are your thoughts on
the level of technical detail that should be gone into?

 # Netfilter - Firewalling for Linux
 # Lighttpd - High performance web server
 # LVM - Flexible partition format
 # Rsync - bandwidth efficient file copying tool
 # rdiff-backup - rsync based backup tool with efficient disk storage
 # Ruby on Rails - Ruby-based web development framework

Thanks,

John.
--
http://johnleach.co.uk