[Wylug-discuss] PDA's in schools

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 16:18:17 GMT 2007

Dave Fisher wrote:
> If nothing else, it's recurrence is confirmation that open source
> advocates are pathetic at getting their messages over to the general
> public ... mostly because their messages aren't even targeted at, or
> digestable by, the general public (or teachers).

Hi Dave,

I don't mean to seem petty, but your observation of its recurrence over
the last 10 years doesn't lead directly to the conclusion that
"advocates are pathetic at getting their messages across".

I'm sure you'll agree that many other variables are at play here.

I am not suggesting that advocates messages are beyond great improvement
though :)

John.