[Wylug-discuss] The Sims

ALLEN, David David.ALLEN at eur.crowncork.com
Wed Mar 7 21:04:06 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have being using Linux on my home computer for a number of years, safe
in the knowledge it provides an unbustable virus free environment for
the family. I have even installed Dans Guardian, ( a very good product)
so the little 'uns cannot visit dodgy web site. However, my daughter now
wishes to play The Sims. Has anyone every tried to get it running on
linux?

I got the usual cry this morning "why can't our computer be the same as
everyone else's!"

David

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE  The information contained in this=0A=
e-mail is intended only for the confidential use of the above=0A=
named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or person=0A=
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you have=0A=
received this communication in error and must not distribute or =0A=
copy it. Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender =0A=
immediately by return e-mail and delete this communication.=0A=
Thank you.