[Wylug-discuss] The Sims

Holloway, Chris chris.holloway at DNSArrow.co.uk
Thu Mar 8 16:27:19 GMT 2007

I've not used it personally, but could you get it to run through Wine?

Chris

Christopher Holloway
Consultant
Professional Services

Main:    +44 (0)1423 519000
Direct:
Fax:      +44 (0)1423 519251
Mobile:

Digital Network Services (UK) Limited
Nidderdale House
Beckwith Knowle
Harrogate
HG3 1SA
www.DNSarrow.co.uk

Email Confidentiality Notice: This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

"DNS Arrow" means Digital Network Services (UK) Limited is registered in England. Company Registration Number 3952678.
Registered Office: Squire, Sanders & Dempsey, Level 28 Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HQ, UK.