[Wylug-discuss] Re: Radio 4 14/04/07 at 2100hrs Alan Cox (OS Kernel Hacker) and Nick Mcgrath (Microsoft) debate OS

Jim Jackson jj at franjam.org.uk
Wed Mar 14 09:23:54 GMT 2007

... possibly.

So Wed 14/3/97 at 9:00 was all b*llsh!t.
I've re-checked the website....

http://ossg.bcs.org/2007/02/08/radio-4-os-programme-alan-cox-and-nick-mcgrath/

and that now says "Nick informs me this is likely to be broadcast on Radio
4 at 2100 hours on Wednesday 11th April 2007 (interestingly the date of
the next OSSG event)." which isn't as quoted in the email I received, so I
suspect someone got the wrong end of the stick or it got re-organised.

cheers
Jim