[Wylug-discuss] Radio 4 14/03/07 at 0900hrs Alan Cox (OS Kernel Hacker) and Nick Mcgrath (Microsoft) debate OS] (fwd)

Towle, William william.towle at echostar.com
Wed Mar 14 09:34:03 GMT 2007

  The notice for this appears to have changed since it
was originally quoted (revised in place below). Based
on today's schedule, this suggests the show is a future
edition of "Jonathan Edwards Looks Into...", described
as "a series exploring how science both shapes and
explains our world".

  Wills.

	http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/schedule

> Nick McGrath, Director of Platform Strategy, Microsoft
> Ltd recorded a programme with Alan Cox, Open Source
> Kernel Hacker (and one of OSSGs past guest speakers)
> on Monday 5th March 2007, which

	[...]Nick informs me this is likely to be broadcast
	on Radio 4 at 2100 hours on Wednesday 11th April
	2007 (interestingly the date of the next OSSG
	event).

	Looks like a good one and it looks like there is
	a good chance the recording can be downloaded
	after the broadcast