[Wylug-discuss] Suggestion for website

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Mon May 14 17:11:44 BST 2007

Looks good.  Can you add a link somewhere telling people how to request
to be added? (I assume they'll be emailing you).  This is a problem I've
found with a lot of Planets.

Does there need to be a policy for people to be added?  Do you have to
live in the "catchment" area?  Do you have to have been to one meeting?
Do you have to just really really want to be included?  Do you need to
pay Chris Brown ten pounds?

Anyone know who we need to contact to get planet.wylug.org.uk set up?
Any know who does the wylug.org.uk web hosting and if they might want to
host the planet too?

once up and running in it's final resting place, it might be a good idea
to arrange an e-mail to the announcements list, perhaps explaining what
a planet is and how to get included.

John.

--
http://johnleach.co.uk