[Wylug-discuss] Suggestion for website

Chris Brown snecklifter at gmail.com
Tue May 15 11:49:57 BST 2007

Hi folks,

Sorry I didn't make it last night. I boarded the train at Huddersfield but
never got to Leeds :(

A working example for comment on planet WYLUG is available at
http://planet.chruz.com. I have only had positive responses so far so could
it would be good to know from the person with access to wylug web hosting
whether they want to go ahead and move this across. Only requirements are
python >= 2.2.

John had some good comments to make - I will add a link for people to get in
touch if they want adding. People can add certain categories if they wish or
the whole lot and we can fine tune from there. If someone is a big fan of
kumquats for example we might need to specify certain topics from their blog
- this could be fun...

I think the blog should be the criteria and will add stuff until objections
come in. As always, content is the responsibility of the author and
chruz.com cannot be held responsible etc etc.

Speak your mind folks,

Chris

--
http://www.chruz.com