[Wylug-discuss] GNU/Linux users - sign petition to say you use BBC web site!

Roger roger.bea at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Nov 4 01:27:17 GMT 2007

Lee's quote of Smylers' includes a link to:
>>>  http://www.currybet.net/cbet_blog/2007/06/free_the_bbc_drm_debate.php

That page now carries a link to:

http://www.currybet.net/cbet_blog/2007/11/busting_the_bbcs_600_linux_users_myth.php
(beware, both are long - you may need to concatenate them by hand rather
than just clicking).

In the latter, Martin Belam, presumably far better informed than I am,
makes a numer of points that echo my own speculations.

I'm in favour of open publication.  All I'm trying to argue is that this
petition isn't enough to change to world in the way I think we'd all
like, hoping to stimulate those with more imagination than I have to
come up with more effective ways to do so...

Roger