[Wylug-discuss] List Etiquette: Top Posting vs. Bottom Posting

David Holden dh at iucr.org
Sun Oct 28 14:17:21 GMT 2007

On Sunday 28 October 2007, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Sunday 28 October 2007 12:30:21 David Holden wrote:
> > By the way its not just an issue of this list in isolation, I've been
> > pull up for bottom posting on other lists.. so now my thought process is
> > - so amongst the couple of hundred lists I'm on which format do these
> > folks like...
> >
> > What a productive thread this is turning out to be..
>
> When in Rome....
>
> Plain good manners.
>
> Anne

But Anne, If I was in Rome I would be pretty aware of the fact - I took a long
plane journey for a start, in this case its more akin to being in a large
building consisting a hundreds of similar looking rooms - lots of them with
names ending in -LUG, in some of these rooms you can talk about what you like
as long as you use the correct accent.. the accent varies between rooms..

Cheers,

  Dave.

--
Dr. David Holden.

See: <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>
regarding Word or PowerPoint. GPG key available on request.