[Wylug-discuss] List Etiquette: Top Posting vs. Bottom Posting

Jack Kelly endgame.dos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 16:18:40 GMT 2007

Roger Greenwood wrote:
 > 1. Most of the world seems to do it that way already.
And yet most forums will stick the quote above the reply. The mind
boggles at this paradox.

 > 2. You can read the reply immediately without scrolling.
Judicious snippage means that bottom posting can also do this. If you
need so much of the quoted message that it's not possible then you'll
probably need to read the quote for context anyway.

(Roger: Sorry for replying off-list. My mail client can be braindead
sometimes.)

-- Jack