[Wylug-discuss] List Etiquette: Top Posting vs. Bottom Posting

Rob Hall rob at waylock.co.uk
Sun Oct 28 18:48:41 GMT 2007

On Sun, 2007-10-28 at 17:43 +0000, Lee Evans wrote:
> >I fully appreciate that MS Outlook has virtually enforced top posting of
> >1-to-1 email across great swathes of t'Internet.
>
> That's an unfair remark - Outlook is far from the only email client to use
> this behavior by default; it's popularity is not a fair reason to apportion

I'm using Evolution and by default that sets you up for top posting when
you hit reply.

Personally I couldn't care less - as long as the email contains the info
I need I will find it without getting in a pickle about the format and
running round and round until I turn into a pool of open source butter.

Rob Hall