[Wylug-discuss] Bluetooth Keyboards and Mice

Dan Walker wylug at danielwalker.fastmail.fm
Wed Oct 31 16:19:58 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 31 October 2007 15:17:00 Dave Fisher wrote:
> Could anyone with experience of using Bluetooth input devices with Linux
> tell me if it's practical? ... and what sort of kit I need, i.e. is it
> just a question of buying one of those cheap USB Bluetooth dongles?

I bought a Tevion one, largely on impulse, from Aldi(!), and it connects to my
phone without a problem, although I can't speak for HIDs. It was less than a
tenner. £7, I think.

Dan

--
(39) No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or
stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed

!DSPAM:4728ab17315881933819196!