[Wylug-discuss] Bluetooth Keyboards and Mice

Thomas Porteus (Student) 10087003 at bradfordcollege.ac.uk
Wed Oct 31 16:02:25 GMT 2007

> Yes, a cheap bluetooth dongle should do the trick.  There's a few different
> chipsets, but I think most of them work.  One of the really annoying things
> is that for political reasons last time I checked there isn't an official
> list of compatible devices[1].

I recently bought this Zoom dongle from ebuyer for £12 http://www.ebuyer.com/product/113933, and it worked straight away out of the box.
----

Thomas Porteus

http://oris.outofreach.co.uk

You can find my personal email policy at the above address.

----

Email from Bradford College is subject to a disclaimer, the full
contents of which are available for viewing at the following link:

http://www.bradfordcollege.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer.htm