[Wylug-discuss] Well done EU court people.

Shaun Laughey shaun at laughey.com
Mon Sep 17 16:14:09 BST 2007

Hi fellow Wylug-ers,

I want to say for once I'm impressed that at least one law court has
stood up to Microsoft. Anyways well done the EU people. Bet it's another
10 years before anything happens though.

M$ have the time and the money and the previous.

I love the closing remark on here (appx at 26 mins)
http://wm.istreamplanet.com/customers/ms/09172007_750k.asx

(plays fine in vlc)

It's a strange closing remark. God knows what they are hinting at
though. A decision that people will think about for many years to come
or something like that.

Perhaps they are hinting that the EU are going to go after Apple, Heinz
and Coke - anyone with a dominant market share. Look out business they
are coming!

Now if I want to make a vegan version of the KFC family bucket in the
interests of interoperability with vegans...

Shaun Laughey.