[Wylug-discuss] copyright laws and media storage.playback in schools

Scott Hodgson linux at sh2515.plus.com
Tue Sep 25 19:19:16 BST 2007

this quote may help also make sure you do not plagiarise the work.
The purpose and nature of the use.
 If the copy is used for teaching at a non-profit institution,
distributed without charge, and made by a teacher or students acting
individually, then the copy is more likely to be considered as fair use.
In addition, an interpretation of fair use is more likely if the copy
was made spontaneously, for temporary use, not as part of an "anthology"
and not as an institutional requirement or suggestion.

but in Paul is quite right in saying that you should ask a solicitor.