[Wylug-discuss] copyright laws and media storage.playback in schools

Scott Hodgson linux at sh2515.plus.com
Tue Sep 25 18:56:01 BST 2007

Depends on the license you have bought
If you have filmed it yourself then you may have to obtain a
intellectual License which I believe lets you use the contents as you
wish or as stated in the license,
if the children have done it you will need a model release form -
slightly off the subject but is quite important particularly where
children are involved.
otherwise you will have to ask the company that produced the film.

I can't remember the full details at the moment but if i dig out my
degree notes i maybe able to find it under lots of beer stains.