[Wylug-discuss] Be Unlimited

Nick Moulsdale nick at ebi.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 07:14:58 BST 2007

I am attracted to the Be Unlimited Pro package of 24Meg/2.5Meg @ £40/month inc VAT.

We currently use BT Broadband for business Single. We have 50 users, mainly for email and recreational surfing at lunch.
But we have a remote site in Lancashire and remote operation of servers is far too slow to be usable.
Our graphics upload is getting heavier too - for business purposes only.

Be has won several awards, but is now owned by O2 who's Administration(!) here in Leeds is appalling. Details provided on request.

But Be is a separate company.

So anyone have any experience of Be Unlimited's service?

Thanks

Nick

N.G. Moulsdale FCA
Group Finance & IT Director
Ebi Manufacturing Co Ltd
Sandhill House
82 Meanwood Road
Leeds LS7 2RE
United Kingdom
*        44-(0)113-243-2448
Fax      44-(0)113-243-0504
*  Nick at ebi.co.uk

NOTE: The information contained in this Email is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It may also be privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it. No warranties or assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of this e-mail and any attachments. No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from it.

              Please note my email address now ends @ebi.co.uk.
                               Please amend your records.

EBI Manufacturing Co Ltd
82 Meanwood Road,