[Wylug-discuss] Be Unlimited

Phil Driscoll phil at dialsolutions.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 09:35:53 BST 2007

On Wednesday 26 Sep 2007, Nick Moulsdale wrote:

> So anyone have any experience of Be Unlimited's service?

My brother uses Be - here's what he says:

Yes they've been fine from the start. They post details beforehand
about any maintenance that may affect service. Since I started (end of April?)
I think there's been one down time of 87 minutes.

Currently getting  around 12000Kbs download  1296 kbs upload

Speeds are very dependent on distance from exchange but they give you an
approximation when you order and I think they may have a post code
guesser on the web site.

Also note that I had to upgrade the network cards on my smoothwall box from
10Mbps to 100 Mps to get these speeds (I was getting around 4-7Mbs download
until I changed them)

--
Phil Driscoll