[Wylug-discuss] social meet-up review

John Leach john at johnleach.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 12:08:14 BST 2007

The social meet on Monday was good fun btw.  7 of us in all, Wills,
Louisa, Liam, Paul, Tom, Phil and me.  We just talked about random
stuff, mostly geeky things.

Liam was from YLUG (York LUG) which caused problems because everyone
seems to pronounce WYLUG the same as YLUG.  So we now we think we should
all be sure to pronounce the W to avoid any possible confusion and/or
confrontation ;)  This ends up sounding a bit like WHYLUG, or WHAYELUG.

We nearly all stayed there until closing until we scattered to get
buses, trains, taxis and/or takeaway food.

hope to see more people next time!

John.

--
http://johnleach.co.uk