[Wylug-discuss] Sudo

Mark Randall mark at planetrandall.com
Tue Apr 15 07:58:05 BST 2008

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but it can break some features of
the eee pc if you change this setting:

http://forum.eeeuser.com/viewtopic.php?id=1587

I haven't played with this setting myself though, but if I was storing
sensitive information on my pc I would want it to be password protected!

Good luck,

Mark