[Wylug-discuss] Future of WYLUG...

Nigel Metheringham nigel.metheringham at dev.intechnology.co.uk
Fri Apr 25 15:26:19 BST 2008

[Resent as I didn't copy wylug-discuss]

On 25 Apr 2008, at 14:23, Jim Jackson wrote:
> There is a wylug-admin list(*), that can be used for discussing
> admin type stuff and doing organising etc, which might bore people
> rigid on this list, or there again it might not. I think getting on
> wylug-admin is via a moderator, Nigel Metheringham should be able to
> confirm.

Its a standard mailing list subscription - you need to confirm your
address but there is no current control/moderation of people joining.

List page is at
	https://mailman.lug.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/wylug-admin

> 5) Mail List Maintenance (done by Nigel Metheringham and Smylers(?))

I'm happy to keep doing this for now.
Unfortunately I cannot take on the other roles.

	Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.com ]